Find Us On Social Media
Connect with Us.
Samaritan Medical Center is on social media. Find us Facebook and Twitter! Keep up with the latest stories, pictures and news.
Read our Social Media Participation Guidelines below to understand how we will and won't use social media.
What we ask of you...
Thank you for joining the conversation and connecting with Samaritan Medical Center via one of our web-based social networking platforms. We look forward to engaging with you in the social media world to provide answers and information that will positively impact the health of our community. With that in mind, here are a few general guidelines we all should follow when having an online conversation.
- For confidentiality purposes, Samaritan Medical Center cannot use this online forum to address an individual's concerns about his or her care while at Samaritan. For such concerns, our Patient Relations Department is here to listen and help by calling 315-785-4679.
- Treat everyone with respect.
- Do not post material that could infringe upon the rights of others or copyrights.
- Samaritan Medical Center reserves the right to delete posts or block users that it deems to be slanderous, obscene, soliciting, or threatening.
- These are public forums, so please keep this in mind when posting any information about your personal medical care.
- Web-based information provided by Samaritan Medical Center is intended for educational purposes only. The information should not be viewed as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Samaritan Medical Center will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes or solicitations from any individual or business.
- For confidentiality purposes, Samaritan Medical Center cannot address questions regarding an individual's personal health condition. You should call or visit your Primary Care Doctor for any information you require. If you are in need of a doctor, please use our 'Find a Physician' tool on this website.
Our commitment to you...
In using social media as a way to have a conversation with you, we at Samaritan Medical Center are committed to...
- Be accurate and factual with the information we provide.
- Be respectful in our communication.
- Be as timely as possible in our responses.
- Maintain patient confidentiality. We will not share patient information and will maintain compliance with HIPAA and policies related to patient health information, privacy, security and safety.
- Listen. We want to hear what you have to say.
- Add clarity to conversations.
- Maintain the organizational values of Samaritan Medical Center in any conversation including: Honesty, Empathy, Accountability, Respect, and Trust (H.E.A.R.T)
- Offer the 'insider' view to our facilities, providers, and staff – we want our online community to know who we are and what we do.
If you have any questions about these guidelines, please contact the Marketing and Community Relations Department at 315-785-4584 or use or Contact Us form.