Samaritan recognizes the importance of investing in their leaders with ongoing management training. Excel IV will assist leaders of all levels in developing greater efficiency through increased managerial competence. Excel IV focuses on the following Leadership Competencies: Communicating with Impact, Building a Successful Team, Facilitating Change, and Aligning Individual and Team Performance.
The focus for 2013 is "Year of the Leader"
Excel IV will:
- Focus on results-oriented criteria
- Enable saturation of learned skills to leverage implementation
- Invest in process excellence rather than a multitude of programs
- Establish continuity and standardization to gauge benchmarks
- Allow personal growth and development while measuring organizational progression
- Foster an atmosphere of mentorship
- Continue supporting the Mentoring Committee
- Create team-building through shared experiences
- Support the Mission, Vision and Values of Samaritan